Modern Technology for Diagnosis and Treatment
Our team is dedicated to giving patients the best possible care. To do this, we employ the latest technology to provide precise, reliable results. We check for arterial and venous disease with thorough exams that include Doppler ultrasound, enabling a quick and accurate diagnosis of potential health threats.
Once our surgeons discuss their findings with you and the appropriate treatment has been chosen, we rely on the most efficient and reliable tools and techniques to provide your treatment. Some of our treatment options include modern, low-impact tools such as radiofrequency ablation therapy and transcutaneous laser treatment.
Our goal is to provide the most effective treatment while taking steps to minimize its impact on you and your quality of life. Many of our vascular surgery options are minimally invasive outpatient procedures, which means a shorter recovery time and less post-procedure scarring.
Vascular Surgery Options for Various Conditions
Our surgeons and their team are equipped to handle a wide array of vascular issues and treat every case with expert care and attention. Some of the conditions we see often include:
Varicose Veins – Enlarged, gnarled veins visible through the skin, most commonly seen in the legs. Our available treatments for varicose veins include sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation therapy, and microphlebectomy.
Spider Veins – Similar to varicose veins, these veins are smaller and appear like tree branches or spider webs. Treatments may include transcutaneous laser therapy and sclerotherapy.
Aneurysms – A bulge in the artery where the arterial wall has weakened. We provide endovascular treatment for aortic and peripheral aneurysms.
Arterial Plaque – Plaque buildup in the arteries increases the risk of cardiac arrest and other cardiovascular problems. Our surgeons restore arterial health by clearing the arteries through peripheral vascular surgery and carotid endarterectomy depending on patient need.
Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) – A loss of blood flow to the legs due to narrowed arteries. Our endovascular treatments include diagnostic angiograms, balloon angioplasty, stent placement, and atherectomy.
Temporal (Giant Cell) Arteritis – The development of damage or inflammation to the temporal arteries, which supply blood to the head and brain. We perform temporal artery biopsy for accurate diagnosis of temporal arteritis.
Kidney Failure – Patients with advanced kidney failure may require hemodialysis as frequently as three times a week, or daily if performed at home. We can establish permanent AV access to aid hemodialysis treatments.
Our team consists of four Board Certified Vascular Surgeons and one PA-C with decades of experience and an outstanding reputation in our community.
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Lab with Doppler Ultrasound exams for arterial and venous diseases
- Endovascular treatment for Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and peripheral aneurysms
- Open treatment for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and peripheral aneurysms
- Carotid Endarterectomy and TCAR (Transcarotid Revascularization)
- Permanent AV access for Hemodialysis (AV Fistulas, AV Grafts, HeRo Grafts, Vectra Graft for immediate access)
- Endovascular treatment for PAD, including diagnostic angiograms, balloon angioplasty, atherectomy, stent placement and intra vascular ultrasound/ IVUS
- Endovascular treatment for Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Temporal artery biopsy for TEMPORAL ARTERITIS
- Please visit our MVSA VEIN CENTER page for venous disease treatment options
- Please visit our MVSA Endovascular Page for information for outpatient Endovascular Treatment
For more information or to Request an Appointment, please call our office at (951) 698-3000.
We also offer assistance in Spanish, Portuguese and Tagalog.
Dedicated to Your Improved Health
We are proud to provide quality care to patients across Temecula and Murrieta Valley. For skilled vascular treatment, contact our office today.