Vascular Surgery Information
Vascular Surgery Services - Murrieta Valley Surgical Associates
Our team consists of four Board Certified Vascular Surgeons and one PA-C with decades of experience and an outstanding reputation in our community.
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Lab with Doppler Ultrasound exams for arterial and venous diseases
- Endovascular treatment for Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and peripheral aneurysms
- Open treatment for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and peripheral aneurysms
- Carotid Endarterectomy and TCAR (Transcarotid Revascularization)
- Permanent AV access for Hemodialysis (AV Fistulas, AV Grafts, HeRo Grafts, Vectra Graft for immediate access)
- Endovascular treatment for PAD, including diagnostic angiograms, balloon angioplasty, atherectomy, stent placement and intra vascular ultrasound/ IVUS
- Endovascular treatment for Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Temporal artery biopsy for TEMPORAL ARTERITIS
- Please visit our MVSA VEIN CENTER page for venous disease diagnostic and treatment options
For more information or to Request an Appointment, please call our office at (951) 698-3000.
We also offer assistance in Spanish, Portuguese and Tagalog.